Thursday, March 19, 2015

Two Voice poem for The Hostile Hospital 3/16/15

Violet - Purple
Klaus - Green
Both - Pink

I was not safe.                                                                              We were anxious.                                                          I was safe; at the moment.                      


I was slowly getting very tired.                                                                                                                             I became very alert to try and save Violet.


I was beginning to drift off into a deep sleep.                                                                              I was wide awake trying to find a way to figure out where Violet was.


I fell asleep in the middle of danger.                                                                                        I became frantic searching a way to figure out where Violet was hidden.

I didn't feel anything as I entered the operating room.                                                                                   I felt relieved when I found what room my sister was in.

I was in a deep sleep with the medicine I was given.            We had to save ourselves.                                     I was alert with the news of Violet I was given.

I was surrounded by Count Olaf's disguised assistants.                                                                             I was surrounded by soup, doctor's coats, and rubber bands.

I was in an operating room.                                                                                                                                                I was hiding in a supply closet.

I had to be saved; I couldn't save myself now.                                                                                                                         I had to save Violet.

I had made no progress to wake up.                                                                                                    I made more than progress; as I finally found out where she was.

I remained on the gurney while Olaf's assistants prepared for the operation.   We were in grave danger.    I disguised Sunny and I in doctor's coats and snuck out.

I had unintentionally fooled the doctors intro thinking I was a patient.  I had fooled Olaf's assistants into thinking I was also an assistant and came into the operating room.

I was beginning to wake up.                                                                                 I started to stall while the audience were waiting for me to operate on Violet's head.

I could hear the faint sound audience talking.  I heard the roar of the anticipating crowd as I quickly made an excuse of having papers filled out before the operation.                       

I didn't hear anything anymore.                                                                                                   The crowd went silent and then started agreeing with me.

I suddenly heard the audience agreeing with something.       We were relieved.        One of Olaf's assistants glared at me; finding out what was going on.

I started to hear shouting as I opened my eyes.                                                    I felt my doctor's mask disguise being ripped off as the audience started to shout.

I reacted by trying to sit up.                                                                             I reacted by putting Sunny on top of Violet and running while wheeling the gurney out.

I felt shocked as I started to move out the door.                                                          I felt rushed as the people followed me and I suddenly ran into a fire.

I gathered my strength and got up as we ran to a closet.  We were safe; for now.  I was relieved as we quickly made a cord for jumping out the window, as we escaped.






No comments:

Post a Comment