Thursday, March 12, 2015

Choices Poem 3/12/15

Netflix or Sleep?

Two choices for the day:

Netflix or sleep
And I was tired, so I looked at my bed...
Then I also looked at my phone.

It was right in front of me, as I grabbed it and went on Netflix

The bed looked inviting...
But I chose to watch Netflix anyway.
Because I decided I wanted to catch up on the Vampire Diaries.

I knew that I would be tired the next day...

And that my phone would lose battery,
But, I was happier the next day,
to finish the most recent episode.

At the end, I decided I made the right choice

Even with  the consequences 
Two choices for the day:
And I chose Netflix.


I commented on EmilyJared, and Diana's blog.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               
                                                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment