Thursday, April 21, 2016

Tuesday's with Morrie - Bucket List



     I have many reactions after reading what I have read so far in the book Tuesday's with Morrie. I was shocked at first when I heard that Morrie was diagnosed with ALS, and he still decided to keep on teaching as he had been for more than 30 years. Morrie was a very happy person that had a positive outlook on life which was surprising to me because many people are negative in this world. It was especially shocking to me that he was positive; having a disease, and he couldn't do what he loved: to dance and swim.

     One thing that I read in the book that I did not expect was the jealousy that Mitch had for Morrie when he saw him on television. While he was randomly looking through channels, he saw that Morrie was getting interviewed, but that actually led to him reuniting with Morrie. I didn't expect to see that Mitch would be jealous. He is envious because he sees all of the friends that Morrie has, and how he had developed a lot of real relationships with people; unlike Mitch who lost touch with many of his friends.

My Bucket List:

- Graduate high school and college
- Learn a new language (and actually use it)
- Ride in a hot air balloon
- Visit all of the major cities in the U.S.
- Learn how to drive
- Go to a real fashion show
- Meet my favorite celebrities/bands
- Ride an elephant
- Get a tattoo
- Ride in a helicopter
- Hold a baby panda
- Go to Coachella
- Swim with dolphins
- Visist a black or pink sand beach
- Hike/rock climb out of state
- Dye my hair again
- Get an Alaskan Husky

No comments:

Post a Comment