Wednesday, April 6, 2016

3rd Quarter Reflection 4/6/16

     In my opinion, I think that the most difficult part of 3rd quarter for me was just to keep up with all of my schoolwork and turn it in on time. I tried to manage my time wisely in order to overcome this problem. I think that the area that I made the biggest improvement in English Language Arts was my writing. I feel that I improved in this because we have wrote a lot in class and it got better with practice as I went.

     Out of all the books that I have read this quarter; my favorite book was called A Child Callet It by Dave Pelzer. It was my favorite because it was very interesting to read and it was a book that was able to sent the message of child abuse across to the readers by showing the real life cases that Dave (the author) had to go through as a child. This book was all about the mistreatment and abuse that Dave suffered through for years as a child living in his home in California.

     My research skills have improved greatly since quarter two since we have been doing a lot. One assignment that helped me improve more in my research was the argumentative writing essay. Also, I have learned much about the world while researching and while working on the article of the weeks'. So far, in my 40 book challenge, I have only read three books so far; but I have been reading more over the past few weeks as I have finished a book in only a day. Something that I've been proud of this quarter was turning in most of my work on time and not getting any falcon fouls.

No comments:

Post a Comment