Friday, January 22, 2016

2nd Quarter Reflection 1/22/16

     Now that second quarter is over, I feel that I have progressed and worsened on and off. Overall though, I believe I'm getting better at things in this subject; which is language arts/literature studies. The area that I think that I improved the most on was getting high scores on my vocabulary tests and remembering words. For me, one thing that is a constant work in progress is my time management, which is the one thing I feel is the most difficult thing to keep up with. The other hard thing that I find which ties into time management as well, is getting to class on time, which is quite hard sometimes.
   
     These are all part of Quarter 2 that were challenging for me, but I have tried to improve it by getting everything like my homework done the day before. Also, I am going to make sure to do everything more fast instead of keeping it last minute. The next thing that I can do to avoid being late is to just try to keep up with my work.

     Since the new year started, I have been trying to work harder in writing, keeping organized, and getting to class and to school on time. I've been proud of doing mostly all of my homework every time on time. One thing that I feel that was a huge improvement were my research skills because I've researched a lot in this class and other classes as well. This skill helps the most with this class and I'm better at researching now. I think that a strategy that benefited me the most was getting my homework done early or ahead of time so I will have less to do. When I have less homework to do, it is less likely I will fall behind in my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment