Thursday, October 15, 2015

Allegiant 10/14/15

Prompt - List three questions you have about what you read

     One question that I have about this book is about the structure of it. My question is: Why are all of the chapters alternating between the two main characters; Tris and Four? I ask this because I find it confusing how sometimes I'm reading about one event that's happening, then suddenly it moves to another event in the book. I mean, it is a good idea instead of making two separate books with the both perspectives in addition to the rest of the trilogy. The only thing that I didn't like was that it confused me a little bit.

     A piece from the book that made me have a question about what I was reading, was that on page 286, when Tris figured out that Nita was standing among the invaders and was with them, and if she knew that Nita was a traitor, why did she go along with Tobias' (Four) plan if she knew that Nita couldn't be trusted to steal the death serum? I actually couldn't believe that Tris went through with Tobias' plan of she knew he was wrong. I didn't expect her to go through with it because she is usually stubborn and independent.

     The last question I would have about what I read would be that: Is Tris going to stay mad at Tobias for what he did? I'm not sure if she's going to forgive him or break up with him for believing and going along with Nita's plan. I'm unsure if they will even talk, because in the book, it said that they haven't spoken in a long time. Those are all of my questions that I would have from what I read.

No comments:

Post a Comment