Friday, January 9, 2015

The First Time Reflection of 2014 1/9/15

Prompt - When was the last time you did something for the first time?

     The last time I did something for the first time was a few months ago. I started watching a really good show called American Horror Story. I always looked at this show and wondered what it was about. All of my friends liked it, so I decided to start watching it. When I first started watching it, I thought it was weird, but as you watch the show more; you start to get used to the weird things and your just like "oh ok, that's just someone coming back to life."

     Most shows have one certain story that goes on for seasons. But, what I like about this show is that it doesn't. Each new season, it's a whole new story. My favorite season was the first season. The first season was called Murder House; the whole story was the setting of a haunted house and all of the people who died there, stayed locked in there as ghosts. The seasons were called murder house (season 1), asylum (season 2),  coven (season 3), and freak show (season 4).

     Since I have just started watching this series, I am in the middle of season 3. Season 3's setting is a boarding school for witches so they won't get exposed to the world and they all learn magic there together. If they get exposed to the world, people would want to kill them. Based on the seasons that I've already watched, I think asylum is the creepiest. Lastly, I am glad that I started watching this and I would recommend it.

1 comment:

  1. Wow...I can't believe you watch American Horror Story. It's not too creepy for you?

    ReplyDelete